Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Assignment 1A

1. What is your first name only (NOT last name): Ciceley

2. Why are you taking this class and what do you hope to learn: I am taking this class to broaden my educational horizon.

3. How far do you live from SRJC main campus (go to google, maps to get the SPECIFIC answer; for this you type in your address and 1501 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA to find the exact mileage. EXAMPLE: 2.6 miles from campus. The goal here is to use new tools available to us. You can always come back to edit this): 9.52 miles


4. What do you think of when you think "Latin America and the Caribbean"? I think of my father, warm water and good food.


5. Have you created a blog or webpage in the past?6. Regarding computers: do you work from a pc, a mac, or both? Yes my friend and I have a blog spot. I work from a PC


7. What was your Jan 20, 2009 like, or what do you remember of this day? It was amazing. To watch history in the making brought me to tears. I am an African American, and to see this great day was nothing but joy. I loved Obama's speech and his passion behind everything he does. I will never forget this day

No comments:

Post a Comment